Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammers and more scammers
We all turn to this kind of service sooner or later because we are in debt or some kind of trouble. It's pretty hard to find a legit vendor. I don't understand why there are so many scammers. They don't care if you are in trouble and might see no other way out, they run off with your bitcoins. I have debts to pay too, and not by my own doing. I have tried a few carders, but they proved to be all scammers. I hate these kind of people! They have no heart, they are just the scum of the earth. When I saw a movie of this shadow zone forum on YouTube, I decided to join and if it's fine with the admin(s), I want to put a list here of the biggest scammers on-line. There are quite a few. The reason for listing them would be as a warning to people to not pay these scammers as they will run off with your bitcoins. I still have to find a legit service and maybe he is on this forum. Know that as soon as I find the time, I'll post a video of all those scammers on YouTube and when removed, will keep reposting it, again and again!
This doesn't belong in the section you originally posted in, so it has been moved to the correct place.
Feel free to continue.
(06-05-2020, 10:33 PM)Nipperco Wrote: We all turn to this kind of service sooner or later because we are in debt or some kind of trouble. It's pretty hard to find a legit vendor. I don't understand why there are so many scammers. They don't care if you are in trouble and might see no other way out, they run off with your bitcoins. I have debts to pay too, and not by my own doing. I have tried a few carders, but they proved to be all scammers. I hate these kind of people! They have no heart, they are just the scum of the earth. When I saw a movie of this shadow zone forum on YouTube, I decided to join and if it's fine with the admin(s), I want to put a list here of the biggest scammers on-line. There are quite a few. The reason for listing them would be as a warning to people to not pay these scammers as they will run off with your bitcoins. I still have to find a legit service and maybe he is on this forum. Know that as soon as I find the time, I'll post a video of all those scammers on YouTube and when removed, will keep reposting it, again and again!

Hi i am also new here, welcome
i am in the same situation, please check your messages, I have send you a PM
(06-05-2020, 11:07 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: This doesn't belong in the section you originally posted in, so it has been moved to the correct place.
Feel free to continue.

Well, I shall start with a guy called Gilbert and his email is: gilbertdarkteam@gmail.com. He can be found on a forum called Darkteam https://darkteam.cc/. He assured me he was legit. Until of course I was ready to make the transaction. Sent bitcoins and Gilbert disappeared. Called him on his ICQ but he didn't reply. He calls every "bro" and can be very convincing. I fell for his scam! Emailed him, but to no avail, he didn't reply. So I decided to contact the administrator. Well, what do you know? Gilbert! All those new members (except me) are all created by him. And of course they give him positive feedback. Beware everyone of this scam artist! He cannot be trusted, no matter what he says. Put him on your blacklist! Such people make me sick to the stomach! He has no heart and no conscience and I do hope he ends up in jail sooner or later. Next post is about another of those darn scammers!

By the way, DO NOT believe anyone who says they have a legit list and a scam list of darkweb sellers. Such a list doesn't even exist. Take it from me!
(06-06-2020, 10:21 AM)honestservant Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 10:33 PM)Nipperco Wrote: We all turn to this kind of service sooner or later because we are in debt or some kind of trouble. It's pretty hard to find a legit vendor. I don't understand why there are so many scammers. They don't care if you are in trouble and might see no other way out, they run off with your bitcoins. I have debts to pay too, and not by my own doing. I have tried a few carders, but they proved to be all scammers. I hate these kind of people! They have no heart, they are just the scum of the earth. When I saw a movie of this shadow zone forum on YouTube, I decided to join and if it's fine with the admin(s), I want to put a list here of the biggest scammers on-line. There are quite a few. The reason for listing them would be as a warning to people to not pay these scammers as they will run off with your bitcoins. I still have to find a legit service and maybe he is on this forum. Know that as soon as I find the time, I'll post a video of all those scammers on YouTube and when removed, will keep reposting it, again and again!

Hi i am also new here, welcome
i am in the same situation, please check your messages, I have send you a PM
Got it and already replied to it...
And one of the biggest and most dishonest scammers is DARK WEB MAGAZINE to be found at https://darkwebmagazine.com/. They offer a legit and scam list for $150 in bitcoin. Via this link: https://darkwebmagazine.com/dark-web-lin...ices-list/ you can find more about it. DO NOT pay for such a list because it's just BS. There is NO such list. Don't get scammed!