Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitpanda and cryptocurrencies!
Today I want to let you know my story with Bitpanda! I wanted to do business with Vantablack and had made a deposit into my Bitpanda account. Everything went smooth, BUT the deposit at Bitpanda kept on "pending". After three days I decided to contact them. The were checking my deposit. Their message:

--> Due to an increase in online scams, we have to manually carry out a one-time check of your transaction xxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.
You will receive a phone call from us for confirmation. If you aren’t reachable at certain times, please inform us. We will contact you as soon as possible.
We usually call on weekdays, Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm (Time zone Vienna, UTC+1). If you would like to be called at the weekend, on public holidays or out of office hours, then get in touch with us via our contact form and let us know a time frame you are reachable in.

They called me the day after and asked me what I was going to do with the money, that there were a lot of scams going on. They asked me who I would doing business with and if they had a website. I don't think they have any right to ask that because what I do with MY money is MY own business, not theirs. So half a day after that telephone call I received an email with the following news (I nearly went through the roof):

--> Your deposit a94eb12d-1612-4dae-84c7-d917a912c34b will be refunded. This can take up to 7 business days.
Please keep in mind that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays do not count as working days for banks. Furthermore, Austrian public holidays may differ from holidays in other countries

Talking about great service! If I'm lucky I might see my money back in two or three weeks! Unnecessary to say, as soon as I get my money back, I'm going to close that Bitpanda account. If you are not free to do with your own money what you want, I don't want to do business with them at all.

Vantablack suggested to register with Coinmama, which I did, and now I'm going to follow their procedure to get verified. 

What a mess! So everyone, just be warned that if you want to send bitcoins via Bitpanda, you might have the same problems I have right now! 

I just wanted to send this warning to everyone thinking of getting bitcoins via Bitpanda.
Bitpanda has great reviews on "review" sites...4+ stars if i remember...but they deserve 0 stars. A year ago they were fine i didnt use them much but it was ok for a few trades however lately almost every transaction i did with them has ruined my day and business.. so screw them!!! Coinbase and coinmama are the way to go if you are using clean funds Wink
(06-28-2020, 09:00 AM)cryptofreak Wrote: Bitpanda has great reviews on "review" sites...4+ stars if i remember...but they deserve 0 stars. A year ago they were fine i didnt use them much but it was ok for a few trades however lately almost every transaction i did with them has ruined my day and business.. so screw them!!! Coinbase and coinmama are the way to go if you are using clean funds Wink

Indeed. They are too curious at Bitpanda! I won't be doing any business with them anymore. Because of them I couldn't keep my promise and I take making a promise very seriously. If they call you and you say that you made the deposit, that is all they need to know. Period.  Angry
(06-28-2020, 09:00 AM)cryptofreak Wrote: Bitpanda has great reviews on "review" sites...4+ stars if i remember...but they deserve 0 stars. A year ago they were fine i didnt use them much but it was ok for a few trades however lately almost every transaction i did with them has ruined my day and business.. so screw them!!! Coinbase and coinmama are the way to go if you are using clean funds Wink
 were can i get a good hand for my job plz i need some trusted hk for a good wu transfer never gut any trust worthy individual who can run all this for me all they do is rip
Can you help me to earn money???