Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody
Smile 
Hello there..it been a difficult time for me..for being scammed many times before..got a depression until now many debts and i dont know where i can get money to buy all of our debts and dont know where to get money to buy medicines fory husband...i tried to purchase to this team hopefully they will help me as what they told me..hopefully???
Hey Blackmamba,, please any update. remember me we talked in email u told me vanta sent you a msg after you were waiting for 2 hours but no update pls can u tell us all how it went?
Also welcome!
(09-01-2020, 06:53 AM)Blackmamba Wrote: Hello there..it been a difficult time for me..for being scammed many times before..got a depression until now many debts and i dont know where i can get money to buy all of our debts and dont know where to get money to buy medicines fory husband...i tried to purchase to this team hopefully they will help me as what they told me..hopefully???

(09-07-2020, 03:45 PM)zeniram Wrote: Hey Blackmamba,, please any update. remember me we talked in email u told me vanta sent you a msg after you were waiting for 2 hours but no update pls can u tell us all how it went?
Also welcome!

Seems like OP (Blackmamba) posted in the wu thread that the deal was completed and went ok. Congratulations..