Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
Western Union Transfers CARDED | 2022 | TESTED --> CONFIRMED | VOUCHED
[Image: 4Bk6YwZ.png]

Please note that you are required to read the entire sales thread to fully understand the process and to avoid getting blacklisted for accidentally violating my Terms of Use.
Everything that you need to know can be found in this thread.
T H E   S T O R Y
The owner of this forum Omnipotent and I have been working on coding and ethical hacking for over a decade. By wanting to stay on the side of hacking that positively influences people's lives, he decided to originally launch Shadow Zone in October 2017, based on the first edition, shadowzone.forumotion.net. We agreed that I would promote this service on the forum with the rank of a Verified Seller. We promoted ourselves and invited a few friends to help. Within a few months, I've had far more people interested in this service than I have expected. Things were looking bright, however, everything has it's downs. We're all aware of how many scammers there are on the internet, so it is obvious that they would try to take us down due to the fact that I was destroying their livelihood and stopped them from scamming more people. Unfortunately, they were able to take down our website.
We did not surrender and have created a new forum - shadowzone.icyboards.net. This happened without much thinking, as at the time the first forum got closed, I have had a few active deals and could not pay out my buyers in Western Union. The second forum got closed shortly after, but fortunately I was able to contact the few buyers and complete the transaction.
This all brings us here - shadowzone.tech. We carefully took care of everything that could bring us problems, and the forum has been unstoppable for nearly 4 years now. We have made sure that everyone knows that this is now the real Shadow Zone, which was mentioned by Omni in this thread.
ALWAYS CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT LINK, AND YOU ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO CONFIRM THIS VIA OUR OFFICIAL EMAIL.
H O W ?
After not being satisfied with my 9-5 job, and after getting sick of spending lots of money on weak money making e-books and scammers, I've decided to take manners in my own hands. With YEARS of patient and careful research, educating, practicing and sacrificing, I have perfected the art of carding and transferring funds from one credit person to another service.
I encourage you to read more in the Frequently Asked Questions.

However, how is this ethical?
Simple. I am not going around and obtaining information of every single credit card/bank account I can find. I am exclusively aiming scammers, exit-scammers on the deep web, people who attempt to purchase life-threatening material such as guns, people who support bad websites on the deep web like pedophile sites, human trafficking etc. These people are usually rich and obtained the money in an immoral way. But do not worry, you won't be receiving dirty money. It is gone through several layers of protection and processes, therefore you have absolutely zero risk in receiving the Western Union transfers.
W H Y ?
As I stated, the best decision I've made in my life is to take control of it and take responsibility, work hard and get to where I am now. I firmly believe I am doing the correct thing by using my knowledge to help people who are in a bad financial situation. I myself am not using the WU transfers on myself, simply because I have numerous other streams of income.
Take note, by messaging me to buy a transfer DOES NOT guarantee you will receive one. I am only helping people who do not see any other escape from the situation they are in other than turning to my services. I will also make sure that no one abuses the use of these transfers, your purchase amount will be extremely limited and I will make sure that you will spend the money wisely and use it to further help yourself. 
DO NOT even attempt to abuse the transfers, I have ways of knowing if you are trying to trick me. Don't be greedy and let others receive help as well. The money used towards this isn't unlimited, I cannot do several transfers every day. If I find you trying to bypass this and receive more transfers, I will permanently blacklist you from EVER using this service again.
WHAT INFO DO I NEED AND WHY ARE YOU 100% SAFE
As mentioned in paragraphs above, you are NOT receiving dirty money. It goes through a complex and several layered process of cleaning, so you don't have to worry about anything happening after you pick up the transfer.
If you are still afraid, you can pick up the transfers without giving the WU agent your information. You can pick up the money with the MTCN code and security question & answer I give you. Take note that it is possible that I may not be able to send larger sums of money using this method due to Western Union's Terms of Use.
Still afraid? By using a simple loophole in their system, I can delete any transfers from their database that are sent by me. This will cost you an additional fee.

The information I need from you is your first and last name, country of residence, city and currency of the money received (optional).
H O W  O F T E N ?
I've explained this in my 'WHY?' paragraph, but I want to make this extra clear. You cannot purchase this once a week. You cannot even purchase this once a month (excluding very rare cases). By messaging to purchase you agree that you will NOT abuse my good will and you will NOT attempt to bypass the frequency of which you can buy these transfers.
Now to answer the question, the optimal time between purchased transfers is 45 days. This goes without saying, this is only an approximate statement. It all depends on the availability and amount of funds I have and on the demand. I will ALWAYS rather complete a transaction to someone completely new who desperately needs help.

[Image: VvJJv4a.png]
CURRENT DISCOUNTED OFFERS
Please take note that discounted offers are very rare and usually last for a short period of time. That being said, if you ever stumble upon a discount, don't wait. Message me to purchase it. But don't forget that you cannot buy more than once every 45 days, so if you initially need more money, then choose some of the regular offers.
! INFLATION RELIEF SPECIAL !

YOU PAY -> $150.00 ...........................................................
$900.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
Coronavirus Assistance Special 
YOU PAY-> $175.00 ........................................................... $1000.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
Do not purchase the coronavirus assistance offer if you are not affected by the virus. There are people who are still struggling with making ends meet due to the loss of their jobs. These people fell even deeper into depth and are working 16 hours a day and fighting for every dollar, so if the virus did not affect you financially, please leave this offer to the one's who need it, as I've said, discounted offers are extremely limited.
AFTER 2 YEARS THE CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
MAIN OFFERS

YOU PAY-> $300.00 ........................................................... $1500.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
YOU PAY-> $500.00 ........................................................... $3000.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
YOU PAY-> $700.00 ........................................................... $5000.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
YOU PAY-> $1000.00 ........................................................... $10000.00 <- YOU RECEIVE
[Image: P10ZwsT.png]
1. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE 100% READY TO PURCHASE. Your initial message must include which offer you are interested in buying and can include any additional questions you may have.
2. By contacting me you are initiating a purchase. After sending me a message, keep a close eye on your inbox. Do not go offline for hours. Either refresh the forum frequently or turn on private message notifications. Most of the day I am remotely online and reply rather quickly, and I expect you to do the same. And this goes without saying, NO TIMEWASTING, BE STRAIGHT-FORWARD!!!

3. Do not ask me for free test transfers or additional discounts, the answer is no.

4. You are not allowed to abuse the frequency of purchasing. Respect the gap you have to wait in between transfers.

5. I am not interested in any kind of partnerships.

6. I reserve the right to refuse to deal with anyone I deem untrustworthy.

7. By getting in contact with me, you agree to all my terms of use.
[Image: QWAXwJ2.png]
There are hundreds of replies on this thread alone, and most of them represent a struggling human being that has received help from me. Feel free to scroll through all the pages and read every single one of them if you are hesitant to purchase.
To make it easier, I've collected every testimonial and posted it in this thread here, click me!
[Image: CmSNxoA.png]
CRYPTOCURRENCIES
[Image: 0FAotH2.png]
The main crypto accepted is BTC, however, you can pay me with other cryptocurrencies such as:
Litecoin, Ethereum, XMR...
HOW TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY?
For most, if not all of these sites, they will require you to verify your identity before allowing you to purchase cryptocurrency.
Take note that you always pay a fee when buying bitcoins, so for example if you are going to purchase a $500 offer, I need to receive exactly $500. Check the value of $500 in crypto on this site.
Proceeding to purchase crypto is pretty self-explantory on the websites, however if you need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to me.
[Image: nQB0LP5.png]
I will communicate exclusively using the forum's built in private messaging system. In rare cases I will contact you back with a secure email.
Send me a private message by clicking here!
[Image: KiHuiRC.png]
I can vouch for Vantablack. I'm the old crew part, haha. Great job vanta!
Hi buddy liking the new forum.
People, this man saved my family and my children, my long message is somewhere in the video! In short if it wasn't for this man I wouldnt be at this place right now. Thats all I can say for this legend
yo welcome back dude.
I bought back in shadowzone icyboards something. was the first one on new forum, legit dude, glad to see u back gonna message u back gonna need more green
I can recommend. Great vendor. All legit and clean. Been dealing via email since forums were fucked.
I can confirm both last forums did exist and this is it now. I am Vantablack's long time customer and all I have to say about him is the best, so.. yea thats all
Forgive for this format of post, but I am uncontrollably happy and have OCD so I had to write it like this.

3am - am desperate and under pills, ready to end my life, have $324 left in BTC
3:30- contacted and woke up (sorry) vantablack about a deal 300 for 1500
This was my last chance before I decide to kill myself. I have a family to feed and no job and homeless. Last resort.
4:10 - we chatted and agreed for the deal. He gave me his btc address and I sent $300 plus fees
5:00 - no response. Got a panic attack. Already decided I was scammed.. started drinking pills
5:10 - out of my blurred vision I see a message. Vantablack sent my money. $1500 plus $75 for paying him with btc.
7:00 - couldnt stop thanking him but also doubting him as it was unbeliveable. First shop opens at 8am so i got ready and waited next to the office.
8:05 - PICKED UP $1575 USD WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE.

VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH. Last second life saver! Praise you!
[Image: LQgoesw.png]

I trusted Vantablack even on the third new forum, his past proofs look very legitimate, unlike anything I have ever seen before, I immediately went for 500 for 3000! Worked, this vendor is legit!

For people asking mtcn : ANONIMITY>EVERYTHING ELSE.
Blessing to Vantablack! Helped me in my worst times, first deal done, many more to come! Thanks!

[Image: cPszupr.png]
Contacted you for the special offer discounted deal, regards!