Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
Western Union Transfers CARDED | 2022 | TESTED --> CONFIRMED | VOUCHED
(03-11-2022, 06:39 PM)romeoz Wrote: Do you give some mtcn for free? any amount just for my baby

No, you have to pay like everyone else.
  • 23th March, 2022
  1. Accepting new buyers again.
  2. Removed coronavirus discount.
  3. Added a new limited discount (INFLATION RELIEF -> $150.00 for $900.00)
grabbed the new discount deal which was the only one i could afford rn and this is the outcome:

[Image: Capture.png]

Picked up the promised money and now thinking what to do next!! thanks
Flipped $300 to an astounding $1500 USD!!

[Image: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png]

I hope the pic works, I tried multiple sites and didn't show. Anyways. Thank you Vantablack, Omni and everyone behind the scenes for these transfers !!!
Just finalized my order with vantablack, came home with money in my wallet! IT seems like a dream, I'm so in shock idk what to do next, I gotta calm down first and decide how should I use this money .

I am not gonna post my proof in public, but if someone wants ask for it, although so many users posted proofs i dont think you need mine, but take my word for it, this is reliable and Im happy beyond words that I found some1 I can trust
PICKED UP $15OO TRANSFER FROM VANTABLACK THAT I PAID $3OO FOR

MTCN 929 595 8930
THANKS FOR THE INFLATION RELIEF OFFER. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD MORE THAN $150 SO IT IS PERFECT. I GOT MY MONEY, I WILL USE TO PAY OFF SOME LOANS AND MAYBE PUT A LITTLE IN CRYPTO. SHOULD ALSO SAVE FOR A NEXT PURCHASE HERE.  Heart

[Image: asfds.png]
I am also, like the user above me, very lucky to be able to purchase an inflation relief offer. I was firstly denied but some spots opened up so vanta notified me i can buy now, which I did and it only took 45 minutes to get my money. Thanks everyone who are working towards making somethng like this possible, i still cant believe a service like this is in plain sight. I will be back for sure when I am eligible to buy more , until next time, stay in the shadows, peace out!