Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Western Union Transfers CARDED | 2022 | TESTED --> CONFIRMED | VOUCHED
Vanta help me very much and so fast!!!

[Image: VKj2Zwb.jpg]

This proof, I put text so my image does not get steal.
I receive money from vanta, i have no more doubt now about you..... Thank You so much, my family send regard!
(04-18-2021, 08:05 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: Take a look at this thread.

Someone is stealing proofs from this thread.
Be cautious and stay safe everyone!

Hello everybody !

How unfortunate to see this thread and this forum so late.
I've fallen. In the cybercarders.su and Alpha scam, once the BTC was sent, it did not reload the said web page again. Searching, yes. It was indeed a scam for this thread and others that I have found. unfortunately I get carried away by the "tests" and the urgent need for money. that's why I'm sorry I fell for that scam.
(after sending I knew I had lost)

This is the second time it has happened to me and I don't think I can resist another. More in the situation that I am. for this damn pandemic

I will try to study and analyze as much as I can ... but, in the end, it only remains. the leap of faith and belief in people

I hope with all my heart. that both Mr. Vantablack and the Shadow Zone forum are something real and not a simple elaborate scam more waiting for another needy and unwary fucked more

Best regards to all.
Hey everyone! First post here - I bought the wu service here the covid offer and today I received my transfer money, was a day filled with pure joy!!

[Image: gg1hG0k.png]

sooo I don't know what else to add haha. I read almost every post here I think and whatever i say it will just be a copy of other people's proofs.

We did have some miscommunications and misunderstandings while in the process of the transfer. but i believe this is not vanta's fault, i symphatise and i do believe that a lot of people are just time wasters and liars, which is why there was a delay in my transfer. Luckily I got the last spot for last week and i'm grateful for that he chose to help me out. I'm praying for everyone here.
Be honest with vantablack, be truthful, he is good guy and if you are good to him and respect his rules, he will for sure help you out!
Thanks so much Big Grin

NOTE: This proof (MTCN tracking number) was posted on the 2nd of May at 10:57 CEST time. If you find this mtcn code anywhere else, it means it is stolen from here (i was warned about a few scamming websites that are stealing our proofs, one of the websites was mentioned by the user above me).

STAY SAFE  Cool
(05-02-2021, 08:58 PM)viciousVIDA Wrote: Hey everyone! First post here - I bought the wu service here the covid offer and today I received my transfer money, was a day filled with pure joy!!

[Image: gg1hG0k.png]

sooo I don't know what else to add haha. I read almost every post here I think and whatever i say it will just be a copy of other people's proofs.

We did have some miscommunications and misunderstandings while in the process of the transfer. but i believe this is not vanta's fault, i symphatise and i do believe that a lot of people are just time wasters and liars, which is why there was a delay in my transfer. Luckily I got the last spot for last week and i'm grateful for that he chose to help me out. I'm praying for everyone here.
Be honest with vantablack, be truthful, he is good guy and if you are good to him and respect his rules, he will for sure help you out!
Thanks so much Big Grin

NOTE: This proof (MTCN tracking number) was posted on the 2nd of May at 10:57 CEST time. If you find this mtcn code anywhere else, it means it is stolen from here (i was warned about a few scamming websites that are stealing our proofs, one of the websites was mentioned by the user above me).

STAY SAFE  Cool
(cybercarders.su) I had told the administrator about this website.
I just saw cybercarders and Alpha sale thread.
I can't believe, on top of that ALPHA and the whole CYBERCARDERS.SU forum is fake and scam, he cant even come up with his own proof.

He literally made a new account and copied 99% of viciousVIDA's post lmao.

https://ibb.co/ryQTSZz
Click image above!! Alpha is such a loser, imagine being so useless??

Because you guys are calling out the fake ones out there, that is why I will buy from you Vanta very soon. This is very exciting. Talk soon! Smile
Deal is done =)

[Image: olcM56q.png]

Thanks to mr. Jordan Craig for showing me this video on youtube of this site, thanks VANTABLACK for cooperating with me. See you soon =)
IMPORTANT UPDATE
7th May

Two very important videos have been striked and removed from YouTube several months ago. Having the insane amount of customers I have over the years, it wasn't easy getting in contact with the particular two.
They have now re-uploaded their videos on a different website and are available to watch.

I have updated and posted this in the Proofs/Vouches/Testimonials (WU Transfers) - ALL IN ONE PLACE! thread. Click to check it out.

In my opinion, the 2 videos are very important, and may be some of the strongest proofs.
Why?

One of the videos represents a live transfer. My customer was recording this in the middle of a deal. He has opened the MTCN message right after I sent him the code, immediately went to check it on the Western Union website and as shown, the WU transfer was available to pick up.

The other video actually shows the amount of money I have sent to my customer (€2300 / $2450).

If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to message me. It is obvious that there are a handful of people trying to put a bad name over me, with one sole purpose - to convert the customers to themselves. DO NOT FALL FOR SCAMS. If you have seen something that indicates that I am scamming - do message me. I have legit points and I will explain to you everything that needs to be explained. I have had too many people message me in the last couple of months saying that they have been scammed by various websites after choosing not to trust me. Why? Because they have been shown fake editted 'proofs' that I am not legit. PLEASE do not fall for this and don't make a final decision before reaching out to me.
Please save a transfer for me for tomorrow morning sir. The money is urgent , i have sent you details and proof, I will repay you more just help me tomorrow I will receive the btc and send you for a transfer, thank you ill be on the look for your replies. Big respect sir
(05-07-2021, 09:29 PM)SOS_Col Wrote: Please save a transfer for me for tomorrow morning sir. The money is urgent , i have sent you details and proof, I will repay you more just help me tomorrow I will receive the btc and send you for a transfer, thank you ill be on the look for your replies. Big respect sir

Quick news - I got the help I asked for YALL !!
Copying the message entirely:

Vantablack Wrote:Hi, your Western Union transfer is now ready to be picked up at a WU agent location of your choice. See details below:

MTCN: 920-788-0080

The rest of the information will be sent in a separate message shortly. Only include the tracking code if you are planning to post a vouch. May I remind you of my Video Vouch Rewards Program here --> http://shadowzone.tech/showthread.php?tid=531

Take care!

Gonna go take care of my bills now!!
Not gonna lie as much as this is the most fair and strong proof on the market, it was too good to be true so I had a big amount of doubt in this forum.. what else can a man with 3 kids do than take a big risk. So I did! Big Grin

To keep things short, yes I did a transfer with this seller and it turned out to be genuine. I will be back.
Peace love and respect my friend. thanks for helping out everyone in this f*cked up world. You are a rare breed.